Do minds connect? Read Sartre

________________________________
From: Sadegh Nashat <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 11:40
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK]

We are conducting a large scale international survey to understand the views of psychologists and mental health professionals on online based learning.
Connecting Minds Network is a collaborative learning initiative that aims to provide an online platform for professionals to meet experts worldwide.

I would be grateful if you could follow the link below and complete our questionnaire. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

Take part in our survey:

http://connectingmindsnetwork.com/prof/index.php?sid=77679&lang=en

S. Nashat, C.Psychol, AfBPsS, HPC
Chartered Clinical Psychologist

Connecting Minds Network ___________________________________ There is a twitter feed: http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK (to post contact Grant [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK