Hi Peter,

may be I'm missing something but I think all you need to do is to place (add to PDB file) a Zn2+ into a blob of density that you believe that Zn belongs to, and then most of refinement tools will take care of it automatically. So I'm not seeing why you need "files for a Zn atom ...". I guess the task is as simple as I just wrote, isn't it?

If for some reasons you need to define the harmonic bond restraints between that Zn and surrounding atoms that coordinate it (to enforce coordination geometry), then I'm sure you can do it in Refmac, and phenix.refine let's you do this too in numerous ways.

Pavel