Thanks for your help.

How to override the warning?

2012/5/29 Mark J van Raaij <[log in to unmask]>
In different datasets of P321 crystals, when you index them separately, the hand may be different and you may need to invert it for some. They "prohibition" in reindex is really a warning, and can be overridden.

Mark J van Raaij
Laboratorio M-4
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC