Hello

Preparations for the 11th European Conference on Information Warfare and Security (ECIW) being held at the Institute Ecole Supérieure en Informatique, Electronique et Automatique, Laval, France

5-6 July 2012.

You can see the preliminary programme at:

http://academic-conferences.org/eciw/eciw2012/eciw12-timetable.htm

Please note that the timetable is subject to change and will be updated as necessary until mid June.

There are a number of registration options available, details of which can be found at:

http://academic-conferences.org/eciw/eciw2012/eciw12-registration.htm

We hope you will find the programme of interest. Feel free to forward this information to likeminded colleagues or contacts.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Elaine

Elaine Hayne

Academic Conferences International