Hi Mark,

I've looked at the same issue, in our case for a wiki made in Campus Pack version  2 getting moved into Blackboard 9.1.6.  I've had mixed success in that I have found a way to get the content from the wiki into Bb in a fairly nice format but there is no way (as far as I can tell) to make it a "live" wiki that can still be edited.

In Campus Pack 2 you can use the export site option near the bottom right to get a zip file that has the pages in html as well as any assets like photos or file attachments.  You will have to extract them from the zip file in order to view them properly on your computer but it's the actual zip file that you need to put it back into Blackboard.

To get these files to work in Bb,  you have to upload the zip package into the files area of the Blackboard course rather than directly into the area where you will want them to appear.  So, go to  the control panel | Files. Create a folder and open it up.   Choose upload package and select the zip archive from your local drive.  It will automatically un-zip the archive and add all the files to the course.

Next, go into the area of the course in which you want to put the wiki and select build content | file |  browse course  and then select the index file. Next, you will get a dialogue next to the selected file area called manage access which should default to "give users access to all the files and folders in the folder" which is what you want here.  Go ahead and submit and you should now have the wiki open fairly nicely as a web page inside of Bb.

The limitations of this include:
-no page list so if there were not links manually put in between the pages, you won't be able to navigate to all the pages from the wiki
-no style for the pages, just the content.  If this is a single case and you don't care about the presentation, it wouldn't be too hard to make a css style sheet but you would have to un-zip the package and manually add the link to the  style sheet in each html page and then re-zip it before uploading.
-this whole process is labour intensive if you're looking for a solution for a large set of wikis.

If anyone knows another easier way to go about this, especially if there's a way to keep the wikis live for editing I'd be very interested to learn about.

Hope this was helpful.

Take care,

Ben

Benjamin Samuels
e-Learning Resource Develop
Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln

01522 583 911