Anybody else think that we should lobby Blackboard to provide RSS opportunities in their blogs, journals, wikis? I have been told that developers etc take note of what appears in http://www.blackboard.com/Contact-Us/Feedback/Suggest-Product-Enhancements/For-Learn.aspx and that if the UK has particular needs, then we should "bombard" Bb with what we want...... Blackboard has also told me that there are changes in the culture, so maybe this would be a way to see if that's true...?  Just a thought.....

--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble, FHEA
Head of Learning Technology, Centre for Learning Excellence, University of Bedfordshire, Park Square, Luton, Beds, LU1 3JU
Tel (+44)1582 489260 Mob 07720 068605
Int ext 9260 / 6360 (mobex)

BREO HELPLINE 01582 489205 / int 9205