[apologies for cross posting]

Dear all,

Advice sought regarding upgrading Blackboard <> Tii integration.

We are upgrading from Service pack 3 to 7. We are remaining with the basic integration, and have conducted some preliminary tests on a vanilla BBoard install.

We installed the new (basic) block directly over the old one [using an existing sub admin’ account] - and from our initial quick and dirty tests, saw no serious problems.   What I cannot find in the documentation is any reference to the order of installing new/updated blocks, i.e. were we supposed to remove the old block before applying the new one?

Does installing the new Tii block over the old one, create problems not immediately evident?

Regards.

Kevin Brace. Bsc(Hons), MSc, Ieng, CMALT, PDF-ELT

Associate Head of Technology Enhanced Learning

Centre for Learning Innovation & Professional Practice

http://www1.aston.ac.uk/clipp/.  Please read our CLIPP Blog for all latest news

Aston University

Birmingham B4 7ET

T: 0121 204 4230