Quick note but important: if you've submitted a panel proposal to me to put forward as an IPEG sponsored one, thanks again, they were submitted before the separate working group deadline (email 24th April contained this CfP).

However, please do ensure to submit your panel proposal within the regular remit of the call, since that way it will be sure to be considered both as an IPEG sponsored panel, and a regular panel.

I'm sending this to the whole group so that this can be protocol for future submissions. I've confirmed with BISA that this is the best method to ensure all panels are considered whether or not we 'get' IPEG panels generally allocated to us. Please email me if you have any questions about this [log in to unmask]

The ISA Convention will be held in San Francisco, California from April 3-6th, 2013. http://www.isanet.org/annual_convention/