Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the final programme for the last conference of the Scottish Consortium for Film and Visual Studies. This year we will feature a keynote from John Caughie, interventions by the BBFC and BFI and BAFTSS-sponsored panels on film curation and local cinema.

The event is free and there will also be a complimentary lunch; we also have postgraduate travel bursaries available.

If you would like to attend and haven't already registered, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> as soon as possible.

Dr. Alex Marlow-Mann
Research Co-ordinator
Centre for Film Studies
University of St. Andrews
99 North Street
St. Andrews
Fife
KY16 9AD
Scotland
UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1334 467 463

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No SC013532.