Hi,

Does anybody know any (free!) software that lets you choose left / right / double / drag click options when using a switch? There seem to be a few good ones for dwell clicking (e.g. Sensory Software Dwell Clicker), but as far as I can tell you need to dwell - the client I have at the moment would prefer to use his switch than to dwell. (He's using SmartNav to move the mouse cursor).

I've found ClickAid which does the job,  but has quite a lot of icons. I was wondering if there was something equivalent to the Dwell Clicker, with just a few simple options available.

Thanks
Rob