Relating to the original question, and at the risk of coming across a bit
thick and not understanding the question...can you not connect the switch
directly to the SmartNav?

Presumably the client wants left and right mouse button control but only
has one switch movement, or can't maintain switch hold long enough to drag
effectively?

Two switches should go into the back of the SmartNav with the Y cable, on
SmartNav 4 anyway.

Gary

Compass EAT Service
RHN