Hi Lisa,

I'd like to come to the archaeobotany workgroup on Saturday 16th
(ideally both but I'd have to find somewhere to stay Saturday night
and sort out cheap trains).

I'll bring along anything I can safely carry on the train and have
access to a large farm shop near me where they sell a range of cheese,
meat, pickles and the like.

best wishes,

Lisa

tel: 01795590603/07812028697

--
www.lisagray.co.uk

Freelance Archaeobotanist -15 years experience in post-excavation,
sample processing and outreach

Based in South-East England

MSc Bioarchaeology, MA Maritime Archaeology from UCL
BA hons Archaeology and Environmental Studies from Lampeter