Is anyone interested in runs of RSS journals on paper? If not, do you know of any people or institutions who might be? If they are in the UK, I am interested in having the transport costs refunded plus a donation to 'Keep our NHS Public'. If it is in a developing country, then I am willing to donate the transport costs.

I have the following:

Series A, 1967 to present
Series D, 1998-2004
The Statistician, 1993-97

Alison Macfarlane

Alison Macfarlane
Department of Midwifery
City University London
Philpot Street, London E1 2EA
Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832
Fax   (0) (44) 207 040 5811
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.city.ac.uk<http://www.city.ac.uk/>
This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.

Please consider the environment before printing my email

SIGNOFF allstat