Dear All,

The School of Mathematics & Statistics at Newcastle University (UK),
is again running some R courses. In September, 2012, we will run:

September 3rd: Introduction to R
September 4th: Statistical modelling
September 5th: Programming with R
September 6th & 7th: Advanced graphics

Cost: prices are approximately £110 per day (see the website for details).

These courses aren’t aimed at teaching statistics, rather they aim to
go through the fundemental concepts of R programming.

Further information is available at the course website:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/maths/rcourse/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

Bespoke courses are also on request.

Best wishes,

Colin

SIGNOFF allstat