Dear Colleagues,

The next Royal Statistical Society Manchester Local Group meeting is taking place on Wednesday 16th May 2012.  Please note the change in venue from our usual meeting place; the Williamson Building is number 52 on The University of Manchester campus maps: http://www.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/travel/maps/