Dear Ms Pidduck,

I am writing you with regards to the below course, which I ‘d very much like to attend but  I am out of the country on these particular dates. Do you have any plans of running the same course at any other dates and when.

Secondly could you kindly add me to the e-mail distribution list for such events?!

Yours sincerely

Louisa

Louisa Gnatiuc, MSc

BOLD Study Co-ordinator

Imperial College London | NHLI

Respiratory Epidemiology and Public Health

Emmanuel Kaye Building, Manresa Road, London, SW3 6LR

Honorary Research Assistant

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust

Charing Cross Hospital

Ph  +44 (0) 207 352 8121 ext 3520 |  Fax  +44 (0) 207 351 8322 | skype: bold.uk

http://www1.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/people/l.gnatiuc2/

http://www.boldstudy.org/