Good morning all

I'd be really grateful if you could spare a minute or two to let me know:

a) how many SLC funded students (FT & PT) you have at your institution

b) how many staff you will have working on liaison with the SLC/SFE in 13/14, including confirmation of attendance and change of circumstances

I am reviewing the resources that we have here at LSBU, and would be keen to have some comparisons from other institutions.

Many thanks

Andrew

Andrew Ratajczak

Manager: Fees, Bursaries & Central Enrolment

Finance Department

Room GB13, Technopark

London South Bank University

103 Borough Road

London

SE1 0AA

Tel: 020 7815 6973  Fax: 020 7815 6192  Mob: 07909 534317

Email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service
The LSBU communications disclaimer can be found at  http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/ict/legal/