From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rob Kemp
Sent: 21 May 2012 14:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Trans gender - supporting the transition

Please can I ask if any HEI has an effective procedure you are able to share - for supporting a student who is undergoing gender transition?

I would really value some insight from anyone with experience of advising/supporting the University in such a procedure, including constructing a communications plan.

(I have already found ECU's publication very useful - "Trans staff and students in higher education, revised 2010")

Many thanks,

Rob Kemp
Lancaster University
01524 510624