Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:37:06 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] the Hanged Man?
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Erik,
I seem to remember Waite saying something similar in his book on the tarot.

I've had a good google, but wouldn't be sure which are reliable sources. So thanks for the links.

Thanks also for the offer of your article in Dutch, its very generous of you. Although to be honest I really wouldn't be able to understand it.
It's the image I'm really interested in and also similar images that may be related.
Best regards and thanks
Justin
Sent from my iPhone