Brill has very powerful books.

I dont want their books made free without their permission.

I like books to be cheap but i can appreciate  Taschen  selling its Muhammad
Ali book <http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/search/result.1.htm?show_all=catalogue&search_string=goat&submit_search=GO>for
£99.99, £3, 500 and with its won scupture and fo;ding table for £9,
000.
 and

its Helmut Newton's
Sum<http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/search/result.1.htm?show_all=catalogue&search_string=helmut+newton+&submit_search=GO>o
for £9, 000, with its with its own  folding table, and another version for
£99.99

when i am ready i will buy the 99.99 Newton at least.

thanks

toyin