Dear AACORNers  Just a quick note from me ­ I will contribute fully at the
weekend, and am so enjoying reading the posts so far.

With regard to scale and collaboration - Here in London its all about the
Olympics at the moment. The Olympic opening and closing ceremonies are
probably one of the largest scale choreographed operations! - more on the
scale of a corporation.

Claire Dale

On 30/04/2012 20:54, "Katrin Kolo" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Itıs really exciting how this conversation goes on! I agree about the size,
> even I would say there are choreographic or other artistic works with more
> than 150 people involved (just imagine big events in big sport stadia.) And
> those usually donıt leave much space for improvisation or individuality of the
> performers.
> But as Brenda says, also in organisation group size is ususally even more
> limited. Would be interesting to find out what is the highest and what is the
> average number of employees who directly report to one boss. Does anyone of
> you know?
>
> I also would like to raise my other question, if anyone knows something more
> about service choreography? I only found on Wikipedia the following ­ quite
> interesting explanation:
> The intuition underlying the notion of service choreography can be summarised
> as follows: ³Dancers dance following a global scenario without a single point
> of control"
> What Do you think about this?
>
> Looking forward to reading more of you!
>
> Katrin

Claire Dale
Director | Companies in Motion

T +44 (0)7932 680224
http://www.companiesinmotion.com

Transforming the way people learn and engage