Hi,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 05:42:19PM +0100, James J J Hooper wrote:
> On 24/04/2012 15:36, Matthew Newton wrote:
> > I updated our wireless setup pages with new instructions here -
> > http://wireless.le.ac.uk/bump/kindle.html I believe that the
> > Kindle Fire should work too, although haven't seen one.
>
>   Cool!  ...do you mind if we pinch your screenshots to use in our
> own documentation? Of course I'm happy to attribute as you wish.

I checked just to make sure - we're happy if anyone wants to copy
any of our screenshots or instructions[0] from
http://wireless.le.ac.uk/. No attribution required, though
obviously please remove references to le.ac.uk/leicester.ac.uk etc
from screenshots. We don't want your users problems, we've got
enough of our own! :-)

For the time being, I've put all the full-size trimmed and tidied
Kindle screenshots here if anyone wants to use them. There are
extras in there that I didn't use in the final pages. If they've
vanished off the site after a while, e-mail and I'll send them on.

  http://wireless.le.ac.uk/bump/kindle/kindle-screens.zip

Cheers,

Matthew

[0] Note that most of the instructions need rewriting as they were
    put together in a hurry to get eduroam up and running, so are
    not worth copying directly. I will put my name to the Kindle
    pages, but all the others were created by other people... :)

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <[log in to unmask]>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <[log in to unmask]>