Dear all,

Please see below details of a job opportunity with engage. Please do feel free to forward this on.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Laura

---

Operations Manager
engage
Full-time, permanent
Salary range: £26,000-£28,000

An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a small team in a national visual arts education organisation.

engage is seeking an Operations Manager to support our membership strategy and coordinate programmes and events; support the Council of members; and take a lead with HR, IT and the management of engage’s London office. You will line manage two members of staff and support the Director and the Finance and Governance Manager.

We are looking for someone with good communication skills, who is numerate, with the ability to be proactive and a flexible team player. You will have experience of managing events, budgets, staff, IT, HR and of working in the arts, education or the third sector.

This is a permanent, full-time role, based at our office in Shoreditch, London.

Download the full details:
http://www.engage.org/downloads/engage_Operations_Manager.doc
Download the application form:
http://www.engage.org/downloads/OM_appform2012.doc
Download the Equality and Diversity monitoring form: http://www.engage.org/downloads/Equality_and_Diversity_Monitoring.doc

Deadline for applications: 10am on Monday 30 April 2012

engage is committed to equality of access to its employment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Should you need application details in another format please contact us on 020 7729 5858 or [log in to unmask]

engage in the
visual arts

engage Central Office, Rich Mix, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London, E1 6LA
T +44 (0)20 7729 5858  F +44 (0)20 7739 3688  E [log in to unmask]   W http://www.engage.org
engage, the National Association for Gallery Education, is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Charity number: 1087471 Company number: 4194208 OSCR number: SC039719. Registered office: Rich Mix, 35 - 47 Bethnal Green Road, London E1 6LA
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify [log in to unmask]. Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that e-mails are free from viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is requested to use their own virus checking software.