Dear all

On behalf of VSG, I will be doing a presentation at the Museums and Heritage Show about the benefits and practicalities of using an independent evaluator.

I would be very grateful if you could send me any hints, tips, words of advice and guidance which you would give to clients and / or consultants, from developing the brief through to appointment, carrying out the contract, and beyond.

Please reply directly to me: [log in to unmask] - don't hit "reply" on this email or else it will go to the whole VSG list.  All replies will be treated in confidence!

The client / consultant relationship is often smooth but it can be difficult when misunderstandings arise, so the aim of this presentation is to help clients (and consultants) think about how to make working with a consultant as effective as possible, for both parties.

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Best wishes

Nicola

Nicola Bell
culture~evaluation~learning