I meant to explain that in my earlier message, but I guess I didn't.

The motion-verb type of pseudocoordination seems to encode manner in English. "Run and catch the bus" means "catch the bus while running". It's hard to find an exact paraphrase, but that should give you the idea.

Secondly, it is possible that it means something specific in this context. For example, in Irish English, "take and X" means "start to X". But I'm not aware of any grammaticalized meanings with 'come'.

Basically it won't have a significantly different meaning, but rather just emphasize the manner. Sometimes these constructions are said to indicated surprise or similar emotions. That's not consistent, but it may be the case here.

Daniel