Dear all,
List members may be interested in the job announcement below.
I would also appreciate it if you could distribute it further to any
individuals who might be potentially eligible.
Apologies if you have already received this via another source.
Best wishes,
Stefan

--
LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN HUMAN GEOGRAPHY, UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM

The School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences (GEES) at the
University of Birmingham seeks to appoint a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in
Human Geography. Our current research in this field includes
groundbreaking scholarship in urban resilience, energy justice and
landscapes, political and socio-technical transitions, international
migration, connected communities and diverse economies.

We are looking for an individual who will enhance our internationally
leading research profile by developing their area of expertise as well as
investing effort in collaborations with colleagues in the School,
elsewhere in the University and beyond. Evidence of a strong track record
in publishing work of the highest academic quality and impact, and (for a
senior appointment) obtaining external research funding is important.

The appointee will also be involved in the delivery and management of
human geography teaching, and the supervision of postgraduate students
within our thriving doctoral research community. We aim to attract an
inspiring educator with a demonstrable ability to communicate effectively
with researchers, learners, business, civil society and policy-makers.

The closing date for applications is the 15th of May 2012.

Further details can be found at:
http://www.download.bham.ac.uk/vacancies/jd/47462.pdf

For informal enquiries please contact Dr Stefan Bouzarovski
([log in to unmask]) or Professor Jon Coaffee ([log in to unmask]).

--
Dr Stefan Bouzarovski
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography

http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/staff/profiles/gees/bouzarovski-stefan.aspx