ICOT2012 - Extended deadline for the submission of abstracts

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted by the response to our call for abstracts and we are grateful to all of you who have sent their contributions in due time. Many colleagues have pointed out that the initial deadline coincided with the festive period of Easter and this inevitably has created certain inconvenience. At the same time in order to accommodate requests from some of you who needed more time to complete their submissions, we are offering one more and final extension of our deadline for online abstract submission: April 24th, 2012.

For more details please visit the conference webpage: http://www.iatour.net/icot2012/.

Looking forward to welcoming you in beautiful, warm and authentic Archanes this May!

Best Wishes,

Konstantinos Andriotis
Head of Department of Hotel and Tourism Management
Cyprus University of Technology
P.O. Box. 50329, 3603 Lemesos, Cyprus.
Tel. +357 25002237
Fax. +357 25002803
Personal Webpage: http://www.angelfire.com/ks/andriotis
Editor: Int. J. of Tourism Policy (IJTP)
Book Series Editor: Tourism Development and Management - Issues and Approaches
Editorial Board Member: Caribbean J. of Business, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Int. J. of Cultural Management, International Journal of Heritage and Sustainable Development (IJHSD), Int. J. of Leisure and Tourism Marketing  (IJLTM), Int. J. of Tourism Anthropology, Int. Scientific Journal Geographica Pannonica, Int. Scientific Journal - TURIZAM, Island Dynamics: Occasional Papers, Management Sciences and Practices Journal, Revista de Turism Journal (Journal of Tourism), The Open Area Studies Journal, The Open Sociology Journal, The Open Management Journal
Links to Tourism References: http://www.angelfire.com/ks/andriotis/Bibliography.html
Links to Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Journals: http://www.angelfire.com/ks/andriotis/Journals.html