From: Jamie Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Read the first issue of the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education (IJMCE)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 9:54 AM

*******APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING*******

To celebrate the forthcoming
publication of the inaugural issue of the International Journal of
Mentoring and Coaching in Education (IJMCE), Emerald and the Editor are now
inviting you to read the six pre-published papers of this issue, including:

"A Dialogic Conception of Learning: Collaborative Peer Coaching" by Pamela Jewitt & Deborah MacPhee

This
 US study addresses
the processes by which teachers involved in master’s degree programs
learned how to engage in peer coaching and how their university’s course
work has helped them to become coaches.

"Mentoring and Coaching Educators in the
 Singapore
Education System"
by Pak
Tee Ng

Pak Tee examines differences in philosophy in which these two
concepts have been applied. He highlights the challenges involved in their
implementation and inherent tensions in having appraisal as an integral part of
coaching and mentoring.

To access the papers, please log on to table of contents and enter
the following login ID:

Username: IJMCE2012

Password: emerald

This period of complimentary access will expire on 4th June 2012.  Please note that
the papers have been made available via our pre-publication system, EarlyCite,
and as such appear here as final draft versions, having not yet undergone the
editing process.

The Editor is inviting papers for inclusion in forthcoming
issues. For more information on how to submit manuscripts please consult the
journal’s author
guidelines. . If you would like to review for the journal, please register
your name and areas of expertise at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijmce.

If you would like to be notified about future issues, you
can register to the journal table of contents alerts at www.emeraldinsight.com/2046-6854.htm.
We have also made available an online recommendation
form if you wish to recommend the journal to your librarian.

Please do not hesitate to forward details of the online
access to your peers, colleagues and students who may be interested in the
content. We would also encourage you to share this announcement on any social
networks or listservs you may be subscribed to.

I hope you enjoy reading the first papers of IJMCE and found
them useful for your research.  We welcome your feedback and questions.

Kind regards,

Jamie

Jamie Allen

Assistant Publisher: New Launches

Emerald Group Publishing Limited

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.emeraldinsight.com

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06