On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Oba, Josh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I am not sure why this is happening. The OS (64-bit Ubuntu 11.10) is a brand new installation and everything else is a clean checkout from starlink.
>
> To be on the safe side:
> Can you send me information on what modules are required and need to be checkout from the repository and the order of build, if relevant?
>
> I will retry a fresh installation.

Assuming you built perl 5.14.2 with the standard starlink make world
then in principal you check out the perl-modules.git repository and
install all the modules with shipwright. Where did you get your
Starlink::Versions module from?

In practice that's about 6 weeks out of date so won't have Astro::PAL
in it and the newest Astro::Coords but it should get you most of the
way.

--
Tim Jenness