Dear Karin,

In principle this is not a problem. Basically, the same rules apply for DCM
as for a standard mass univariate GLM analysis: if you have enough trials
to reliably find a difference using the GLM, then DCM will also be able to
deal with this. Just as you generally wouldn't run a GLM modelling only 1
event (or block) the same holds for DCM.

Hanneke

--
Hanneke den Ouden, PhD

Center for Neural Science