Hi Pieter

The 32 Channel coil is very good, but it is very complex and a lot of things can go wrong. We recently had our 2.5 year old 32 coil replaced because it was sometimes causing artifacts in the EPI images. Could you send me some screen shots of the problematic images,  then I can possibly help you.

Best
Torben