Dear All,

I'm getting in touch as the new Postgraduate Liaison Officer for SocRel and I am very much looking forward to getting to know you in this role.

It was great to meet some of you recently at the Postgraduate Event 'Aspiring Academics' and the 'Religion and (In)Equalities' SocRel Conference. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if there is anything you feel I could do to help you or any ways in which you think that SocRel could support Postgraduate needs more effectively.

You can find more information about the SocRel committee and events, as well as a designated section for Postgraduate resources, on the updated SocRel website at www.socrel.org.uk

Please find below the current job list.

Kind regards,

Jo.

Job List

Reader

Peace and Conflict Studies

School of International Relations

University of St Andrews

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEE166/

Deputy Dean

Faculty of Art, Design and Humanities

De Montfort University

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEE257/

Postdoctoral Research Officer

Islam / Religion in China

School of Interdisciplinary Area Studies

University of Oxford

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEE544/

Lord Kelvin Adam Smith Fellow in Religious Studies

University of Glasgow

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEE560/

Senior Lecturer or Reader

Department of Politics and History, School of Social Sciences

Brunel University

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEE756/

Professor of International Relations and/or International History

Division of International Studies

University of Nottingham Ningbo, China

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEE862/

Early Stage Researcher – EC Funded Position (Fixed-term for 20 months)

Politics, History and International Relations

Loughborough University

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEF044/

University Teacher

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences

University of Liverpool

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEF165/

Lecturer in the History of Modern Christianity

King's College London

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEF273/

Research Professor in International Studies and Diplomacy (0.2 - 0.3 FTE)

Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy

School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEF962/

Four University Lecturers

Faculty of Humanities

University of Leiden

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEF985/

Humanities Researchers

Humanities

University of Southampton

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEG227/

Post Doctoral Research Fellow

Paramilitary Violence in Europe and the Wider World after the Great War

School of History and Archives

University College Dublin

http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AEG362/

Jo Mckenzie, Durham University
e: [log in to unmask]
t: 0191 274 9134

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>