From: Corony Edwards
Sent: 02 April 2012 16:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Patricia Nick; 'Vincent O'Grady'
Subject: Invitation to tender for consultancy

INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONSULTANCY

At the University of Birmingham

To undertake professional and career development needs analysis with our newly appointed cohort of Birmingham Research Fellows.

Deliverables:

1.       A report setting out cohort professional development needs with recommendations and an outline plan for CPD activity

2.       A two or three day workshop (or equivalent) to facilitate the preparation of individual probationary and continuing development plans for the Research Fellows.

The activity to take place between April 2012 and July 2012

A fixed budget (inclusive of VAT and expenses) is available. Prospective suppliers will be invited to submit tenders against this budget.

For further details, contact Pat Nick, [log in to unmask]

Corony Edwards

Director of Educational Development

Centre for Learning and Academic Development

University of Birmingham

Edgbaston

Birmingham B15 2TT

0121 414 7316