Dear Colleague,
Please note that Friday 13th April is the deadline for Abstracts for the 2012 AISHE International Conference ‘Responding to Change: Effective Teaching and Learning in Higher Education’.

Topics include:
•	Graduates for a Digital Age: Information and Digital Literacy
•	Fostering Creativity & Reflection in Higher Education
•	Student Centred Approaches to Learning, Teaching & Research
•	Clustering and Collaboration among Higher Education Institutions
•	Interdisciplinarity in Learning & Teaching
•	Responding to the Changing Student Cohort
•	Engaging Students through Technology Enhanced Learning (elearning, mobile learning, facebook, secondlife, etc.)

We are very pleased to announce this year’s key speakers are Professor Tara Brabazon, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, and Dr. David Baume, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.

Please go to our website for more details on our speakers and to view how to submit an abstract online for this year’s conference.
http://www.aishe.org

We look forward to seeing you again in Dublin City University in August.
Regards,
Helen Guerin
The Behalf of the AISHE 2012 Conference Committee