IRMS CONFERENCE 2012 – 4 WEEKS TO GO

It's now just under four weeks until Europe's Premier Information and Records Management Conference lands in Brighton on 27th May – have you booked your place yet? Time is running out, so if you haven't already done so, book your place now at www.irmsconference.org.uk

Last year we gave you five reasons not to miss the event, but this year we've got TEN! Here's our countdown...

1. Our programme is better than ever...
Five keynote speakers from all areas of information and records management – from the Deputy Information Commissioner to the CEO of the National Archives, and from the Head of Research and Communications to the Chief Scientific Officer of Cognitive Edge – we've got it all!

2. Get glammed up for our social events...
Our conference dinner will be more spectacular than ever with a formal dress code (black tie or dark suit for the gents, and dresses for the ladies), a delicious three course dinner and dancing.

3. A comprehensive and educational training stream...
John Wilson, Alison North and Ibrahim Hasan provide a bespoke training course, bringing you the key skills for those starting out in the world of IRM and those who want to brush up on the corner stones of information management.

4. Network with your peers...
Meet like-minded professionals in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

5. Play the IRMS Conference brand new game...
A brand new investment for this year, the IRMS Conference Stand will have a fully interactive X Box game – make sure you visit the stand to have a go!  The highest score at the end of conference will win a special prize!

6. Be inspired by an Olympic medal winner...
Sally Gunnell is joining us at the conference dinner to share her secrets of success and inspire you with her stories of courage and motivation.

7. Learn about the latest technologies in the exhibition...
With an expo led by our gold and silver sponsors, Iron Mountain and Box it (respectively), don't miss out on the latest developments in the industry.

8. Win big in the racecard prize...
We will reveal more about our conference prize shortly, but let's just say, it's bigger than ever and may just provide the perfect getaway...

9. Fabulous conference location...
With a quintessentially British seaside town on your doorstep, why not take a few extra days of holiday and relax in the sea air.

10. A multi-platform event...
With the launch of our conference app – suitable for all iPhone, Android and Microsoft phones!  More exciting details to follow.

We look forward to seeing you in May!

Apologies for cross-posting
Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by Invicta Storage Systems Limited, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Invicta Storage Systems Limited. It is the responsibility of the recipient to check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Invicta Storage Systems Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This e-mail and any attachments may not be copied or forwarded without the express permission of Invicta Storage Systems Limited. In the event of any unauthorised copying or forwarding, the recipient will be required to indemnify Invicta Storage Systems Limited against any claim for loss or damage caused by any viruses or otherwise.

Invicta Storage Systems Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 1972854. Registered Office: 7-9 Hawley Square, Margate, Kent, CT9 1PF, United Kingdom.
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]