Apologies for cross posting – a reminder of the previous notice sent by James Lappin

The next IRMS London Group meeting will be held on the evening of the Monday April 30

We will hear industry analyst Alan Pelz-Sharpe talk about the latest developments in the ECM and EDRM market.

Alan is a director of the Real Story Group - a vendor neutral analyst company.

The timings of the meeting are the same as usual:

17:30  Networking, with sandwiches, tea, and coffee

18:30  Alan Pelz-Sharpe 'Latest developments in the ECM and EDRM marketplace''

20:00  Close

The meeting will be held at:

The Office of the Rail Regulator,

One Kemble Street

London WC2B 4AN

(The Office of the Rail Regulator is at the corner of Kingsway and Kemble Street.  Holborn is the nearest tube station)

Please e-mail Jenny Godfrey to reserve your place, Jenny's e-mail address is jenny[log in to unmask]

Thank you to Jenny for hosting this event, and for running the London Group for the past two years.  Jenny is stepping down as chair to concentrate on a large EDRMS project.

I will be working with Nick Cooper to organise the next round of meetings.

If any of you work in organisations that are willing to host one of our future meetings, please let me know

I hope to see you there,

with best wishes

James

James Lappin

Chair, IRMS London Group

07595 998457

Nicholas Cooper

Executive Secretary

Information & Records Management Society

Mob: +44 7788 446050

www.irms.org.uk

Disclaimer:     This email message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted. This email has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]