Colleagues

I am trying to contact colleagues who may have been involved with the development of national or local information sharing strategies.

If you have had involvement please can you contact me.

Thanks.

John L Curtis

National Project Manager

Improving Information Sharing and Management Exemplar Project

A joint project between Leicestershire, Bradford and Greater Manchester Authorities

The New Economy

Churchgate House

56 Oxford Road

Manchester

M1 6EU

0161 237 4036

0772 969 0876

In support of our Environmental policy, please click  here <http://Disclaimer.neweconomymanchester.com/Disclaimers/NE.htm > to view our Email Disclaimer.

Commission for the New Economy Limited
Registered Address: Lee House 90 Great Bridgewater Street Manchester M1 5JW
Registered in England number:5678007