Dear All,
I have written a blog post on the future of records management. I wrote in anticipation of my presentation at the PDP conference in London.  As I am unable to attend the IRMS confernce http://www.irmsconference.org.uk/index.php/ I thought I would post it here as well for comments.

http://thoughtmanagement.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/here-is-the-next-revolution-in-records-and-records-management/

My main argument is that commodification and gamification are coming to records management.  They will be the next revolution beyond compliance.

I would welcome your comments, here, or on the blog.

Best,

Lawrence

P.S. Any view expressed on my blog is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of my employer.