0794 198 8846

http://clivedurdle.wordpress.com/about/
http://web.me.com/clivedurdle

On 06 Apr, 2012,at 02:18 PM, "Macfarlane, Alison" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Allyson Pollock [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 April 2012 09:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Virgin London Marathon: corporate advertising....

Dear All
Many people running in the London Marathon are not aware that it is sponsored by VIRGIN and that Branson/ Virgin are currently being awarded very large NHS contracts for the care of the most vulnerable children with mental physical and learning difficulties and mental health problems across the country.
The Marathon would be a good opportunity to raise general awareness about Branson/ SERCO ATOS and stage protests both among runners and observers and get media publicity. Teeshirts, leaflets etc ....could local groups do this....???

Allyson
Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask].
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.