Dear Christopher,

That looks like a fantastic project. Is there a FB / website / Twitter other than the Indiegogo page? I will make sure I tweet / FB all the relevant information.

Best wishes,
Ruth

Ruth Hendry

Planet Science Content Editor

Twitter: @planetscience

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Science/188256951199629

YouTube: PlanetScienceUK

Have you signed up to the Planet Science mailing list yet?

Tinopolis

20 Park Street | Llanelli | Wales | UK | SA15 3YE

(w) www.planet-science.com  (e) [log in to unmask] (t) +44 (0) 1554 880 880

********************************************************************** Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive, can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html You may also change your settings and subscribe/unsubscribe to psci-com from the web site.

Psci-com is part of the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as 'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptable Use Policy: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to the JISCMail guidelines for etiquette: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html