In a weird way, I've become my parents with lots of the edges removed. I won't call it "channeling" but you may if you want to. Lots of edges, but not all. I have my own. Ask my kids and my ex, among others. There is moment in the film "Philadelphia" in which the dying man played by Tom Hanks speak his version of an aria from Umberto Giordano's "Andrea Chenier" in which the character singing says something about having brought misery to everyone who loved her. I can't change the last two+ years but I can understand a lot of what happened. The reflections took my voice away until the other night. Suddenly I feel as though the adhesions broke. We'll see if anything follows.

Time to go feed my cat.

KW