Congratulations Johnny S on your award!

And here's notice that my book on emerging method Ethnocinema is just out from Springer (flyer attached) and selling well already:

"Ethnocinema: Intercultural Arts Education"

Thanks for all the words of support!
Cheers all,

--
Dr. Anne Harris
Senior Lecturer,

I acknowledge the Elders, families and forebears of the Boonwurrung and Wurundjeri tribes of the Kulin Nation who are  the custodians of University land for many centuries. I acknowledge that the land on which we meet is the place of age old ceremonies of celebration, initiation and renewal and that the Kulin Nation people's living culture has a unique role in the life of this region.