Congratulations Johnny S on your award!

And here's notice that my book on emerging method Ethnocinema is just out
from Springer (flyer attached) and selling well already:

"Ethnocinema: Intercultural Arts Education"

Thanks for all the words of support!
Cheers all,

--
Dr. Anne Harris
Senior Lecturer,

*I acknowledge the Elders, families and forebears of the Boonwurrung and
Wurundjeri tribes of **the Kulin
Nation*<http://redir.aspx?C=30be92843c5f4bf191902b851fe2da22&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vu.edu.au%2fabout-vu%2fvus-vision%2facknowledgement-of-country%2fthe-kulin-nation>
* who are  the custodians of University land for many centuries. I
acknowledge that the land on which we meet is the place of age old
ceremonies of celebration, initiation and renewal and that the Kulin Nation
people's living culture has a unique role in the life of this region.*