Van: The ox-users list is aimed at all Ox users [[log in to unmask]] namens Sarkar Kabir [[log in to unmask]]
Verzonden: woensdag 4 april 2012 14:07
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Fwd: Importing Excel file in OxMetrics

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarkar Kabir <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Subject: Re:
To: med ali <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

I just started to lear OxMetrics. Started with GARCH 6. I am facing problem in importing my excel data file to OxMetrics. The date style is changing after importing to OxMetrics. I am not getting how to solve this problem. I am attaching my excel file with both sheets, before and after importing to OxMetrics.

Could anybody please help me in solving this problem?

Regards and thanks.

Kabir Sarkar