Hi all,

For the JISC funded OER Rapid Innovation projects I've been looking over what they are planning to do and trying to pick out some of the technical highlights. This has largely been compiled from existing published docs and some conversations from the programme start-up meeting.

So if you haven't had a look at what the OER RI projects are doing the post should be a good intro. And if you are on one of the OER RI projects it's an opportunity to clarify any of my misconceptions ;)

http://mashe.hawksey.info/2012/04/jisc-oer-rapid-innovation-technical-roundup-start/

Martin

Martin Hawksey
JISC CETIS

e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
w: http://jisc.cetis.ac.uk
t: 0141 5483072