Pat

We started with the activity streams model, and then extended it -- so LR paradata can be mapped to AS, but it will be lossey.

In LR we ask for people to submit one piece of data at a time, but the full paradata spec does use the packaging model from AS to bundle things.  But none of LR uses that.

LR doesn't have a standard strategy for what to submit -- e.g., each event, an incremental time summary/aggregate over some period (each week, each month), a cumulative summary "to date".  We wanted the community to be able to do what they think is best.
    - Dan