I realise the question above sounds a bit strange, and yes I know its illegal, shouldnt be happening etc but I have been asked by a particular employment group who may have to be in the presence of others smoking cannabis what the likely adverse effects are on their health.  I have gone the normal routes but I cant find anything specific, apart from the facts that it should be avoided as tobacco likely to be mixed in etc. Anyone got any pearls of wisdom to share?

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: