From: Karen Coomer <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:21
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Mobile Occupational Health Unit

Hi Lynda
I have no experience of working in a mobile unit but a few customers of mine, who have used them, have given me feedback that they have found them to be noisy as they are often parked on the roadside or in the car park and they also said that in one case the van swayed when a big lorry passed by. One switched back to doing audios in a building because of this reason.

Like I say no experience myself but I guess common sense would suggest that where they operate from is as important as where you do audio’s inside, in relation to ambient noise.
Karen