Morning list,

Can anyone please direct me to up to date guidance on retention of OH records please?
I can't find it on the HSE or NMC web sites.
I am mainly looking at guidance on how long for example a PEHQ should be kept, or  case management outcome retained, once the employee has left the organisation rather than COSHH records.
Does anyone know if the data protection act changed the guidance?
Thanks very much, I thought it would be simple to find but I have given up after Google let me down.

Regards

Annie Anderson
Director

Health Initiatives Limited
Occupational Health Service Providers

Telephone: 07788 667506

Health Initiatives Limited is incorporated in England and Wales. Registration number: 5332342

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are confidential and intended only for the named addressees. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Please do not disclose, copy, forward, or act upon the contents of this e mail or any attachments.