Does anyone out there have access to vol 1(2), Winter 1993, of the Journal of Vaisnava Studies? I want to reference something in the introduction on the applicability of the term 'saint' in the Vaisnava tradition. There isn't a copy anywhere in the UK! (the series in the SOAS library starts with vol 2)

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray PhD, FRHistS
Reader in History/ Darllenydd mewn Hanes
School of Humanities and Lifelong Learning /Ysgol Ddyniaethau a Dysgu Gydol Oes
University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd
Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion,
Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3QT Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'Medical science can make us live to 90. If you haven't got the arts and humanities, what's the point of living to 90?' (Leszek Borysiewicz, VC of Cambridge)

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]